Friday, November 14, 2014

Book Reviews, Updates On My Life, Art Flops

 Hello lovelies. You all look great. I'm really liking that face thing you've got going on. Ya know, if I could peer through the computer screen and see you, of course. 

((Whoa Lily, you just got super creepy...))

I know, I know... 

butyoukindalikeitright? 

HAHAHAHA! 

Alright, alright. I'm sorry, I don't know what that was. That was me playing around with an intro and I'm just like, "Whatever, I'll go the creepy route." Heh heh. This blog post has a purpose, don't be alarmed. 

First things first, here's a little update on my life. I'm sick. As in sneezing, coughing, and breathing from my mouth sick. It stinks. I had to miss karate class on Tuesday and I can't go out on my usual runs or walks. 

((We didn't come to this blog to hear you whine about your life, Lily))

I know, I know. 

There is a silver lining in my sickness! Because I've been stuck at home, I've also been able to catch up on my reading. I've even got more to add to my book review list. So far, I haven't posted my first review yet but I plan to post my first book review on Sunday. Then I'll get a routine going and post all of my reviews on Sunday. If you would like me to review one of your books, please visit the Contact Me page of this blog. Here's my current reading so far:
1. BakaKaiser: Book of Heroes by Rowan Lake Jr.
2. Eyes Like Blue Fire by Amanda M. Lyons
3.Water Like Crimson Sorrow by Amanda M. Lyons 
4. Mayonnaise Murders Part 1 & 2 by Keith A. Owens 

The review to BakaKaiser: Book of Heroes will be posted this Sunday. 

Other than the books I have yet to review, in other author news, I'll be hosting my own book signing on December 13th of this year. I'm very excited for it because it will be the signing I sell my second book for the very first time. Poisoned Battleground, Shinobi 7's official sequel, will be released on Amazon on December 6th, 2014!

Now for the part of the blog that I was most excited about... the artwork! Since I've been home sick, I've had some time to get artwork done of my characters. Below are two pictures, the first one of Black Rose and Rengoku, the two main antagonists that make up the evil shinobi clan Blackthorn. The second picture is Akira Miyamoto, the second-in-command of the Kitsune Clan, as well as Blackthorn's most hated enemy. 





Soon (very soon....) I'll be posting some Shinobi 7 prompts and fictions for you readers as well. As always, thank you for reading this blog post! Post in the comments and if you have an author page, blog, or Goodreads page, let me know and I'll follow you back! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment